Wanted: Product Manager
We’re looking for that superhero that keeps their head cool when receiving 27 notifications at once
This Vacancy is currently closed
As product manager you run the day to day business of the Impact Tool and are the first point of contact for our clients. Working closely with our development team you:
- Set up new client accounts
- Provide support, manuals and (live) trainings for our users
- Calculate the climate impact of menu items for restaurants and events
- Match new products with products in our database
- Take responsibility for the quarterly communication content for our users
This is a part time function (3 days per week) but can be extended to 4 or 5 days if you’re interested in taking on other responsibilities.
- Creative problem solver who can adapt to any situation.
- Basic computer skills and content management do not scare you. No coding needed.
- Excellent communicator
- Fluent in Dutch
- Ready to hit the ground running. We’re a startup, that means our pace is high
- Working in a young dynamic team right next to the Vondelpark, Amsterdam
- Be part of a fast-growing company that is changing the food scene
- Possibility to develop yourself both personally and professionally through tailored learning program
Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com